Magnet hook (L-shaped)
Magnet hook (L-shaped)
- Be careful not to injure yourself by pinching your finger or skin when affixing the hook.
- Neodymium magnets are susceptible to heat, so do not use the hook in high temperature locations.
- Neodymium magnets may damage cellular phones, precision equipment and magnetic stripe cards, so keep the hook away from such items.
- Be careful when storing the hook, as the magnet will attract magnetic and metal materials.
- To store the hook, attach it to another magnet or store it in a location where it can be magnetically kept in place.
About the brand
Futagami is a brass foundry founded in the city of Takaoka, Toyama Pref, Japan in 1897. They launched a brass livingware brand named "FUTAGAMI." Brass has long been used in various fields such as metal fittings for architecture, ships, and furniture as it has corrosion resistance property and moderate workability. It has a long history as a material
for arts and crafts or Buddhist altar equipment as its texture is gentle with an elegant luster. Brass products gradually change their color over the course of many years due to oxidization. The longer they are used, the richer and subtler they become, dissolving into the human heart and the environment. Enjoy
this loving, brass livingware for many years to come.
About the designer
The designer: Oji Masanorin (1974) became a handicraft designer. His works expand from designing a variety of Japanese handicraft
products, making graphic designs of ongoing works to developing the branding of his product families in an integrated manner. He designs based on the upbringing of a handicraft item with an eye in the destiny of that particular
product. “FUTAGAMI” (2009-).
The designer: Yamazaki Yoshiki Born (1976) After working in a casting manufacturer and a design firm, he joined FUTAGAMI Co.,
Ltd., where he learned the manufacturing and design of casted brass products.
About the collection
In the boutique we have Futagami in the collection dining and kitchen: like trivets, bottle openers, different kind of tool holder, cutlery. But also in household: stationary, tray, coaster, (magnet) hooks, shelf bracket, hangers...
Each item is a unique display of craftsmanship.