- Natural incense - Seasonal Series
- Burning time: 25min
- Pack of 12 pieces
- Package: cork, glass, paper
- Packaged in a beautiful glass tube with a cork top
About the brand
When you use TOKYO KODO's incense, you can image Nature and Earth from which the scents are sourced. And, you may be able to feel how our lives are in fact connected to Nature.
Invisible things like scents not only nurture our senses but also increase our sensitivity. And, they slowly open up circuits to all of the senses we possess.
Soon after, you may feel something has changed in you.
You will discover that your heart is gradually flowing into an affluent river.
About the designer
Chikako is a perfumery artist specialized in incense fragrances with a particular focus on natural materials. She graduated from Tama Art University in Japan and Grasse Institute of Perfumery located in Grasse, Southern France, which is renowned as the town of perfume industry. It is her desire to cherish and embrace the energy of Nature.
About the first collection
It is a unique concept combining the traditional techniques and the ancient olfactory art of the Japanese incense, enchanted by the method of the French perfume creations. The founder and perfumer of the brand, Chikako, created five scents with passion, influenced by cultures from all around the world since ancient times. These scents come together in perfect harmony, and we look upon our incense as invisible art.
About the series
- Seasonal Series: each incense is created with beautiful natural materials to provide you with the most refined scents. The collection includes five incenses: aotake (green bamboo), Frankincense, Magnolia, Sacred wood, Fleur d'orient
- Classic Series OKOH: Passing on the tradition of aroma since time immemorial. Revising sandalwood with modern sensibilities.The sandalwood has always been treasured by our ancestors for its retention of fragrance over long periods of time, and treated as a miraculous blessing in our lives. The Classic Series reimagines the sandalwood while retaining its traditional essence. We hope to readjust our natural rhythms as humans by acknowledging the beauty of fragrance that has transcended through time and space, like the agarwood and Indian sandalwood. This Series stays by you, in a special moment that is truly yours.
- Arts &crafts series: is a premium incense created by a collaboration with artisans. This series exemplifies our sprit of TOKYO KODO that imagines fragrance as an invisible art. We introduce two types of angelic fragrances - the somberness lingering at formal cleansing ceremonies and the gentle warmth.
Always use an incense holder.
Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
Do not use close to flammable objects.
When burning incense, please do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.